Proposed Grade: BO
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Services
Minimum Experience: Experience in bank / financial institution with the last 2 years in IT Control
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure only authorized users can access to the bank information and systems by checking the necessary approval is in place.
- To closely monitor all bank staff (employees) consultants, contractors and authorized users accessing Bank IT systems and applications.
- To ensure all requests from branches/departments are logged on the Manage Engine before treatment, and confirm that requests are treated within the TAT as agreed in the SLA.
- To initiate user creation/modification as may be requested by branches/departments after considering all necessary relevance and approvals.
- To review users bank-wide from time to time to ensure no user has a processing right without due authorization.
- To ensure user’s transaction limit are maintained as approved by the management.
- To deactivate users that are on vacation/suspension and auto-restore the users when they are back on vacation or called back from suspension.
- To carry out review from time to time to ensure that no user maintains two conflicting rights.
- To administer Service Accounts on a specified applications with appropriate approval in place.
- To monitor the change in job functions of users in order to accord users with the necessary right at every point in time based on the principle of need to know and least privilege.
- To ensure applications are available for users and escalate when necessary.
- To reset user’s password whenever users have challenge logging on applications.
- To monitor user activities on the Active directory to determine idle users.
- To review and ascertain that all users on the domain are still in the bank.