Email Address: email@example.com (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Institution
Grade: Senior Banking Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists to implement sound independent control policies and standards covering all sources of risks in IT/IT Database Administration
• Supports to prevent and/or detect IT operational/fraud/business losses.
• Assists to perform specific risk-based independent IT Systems Security and Control reviews in on the bank’s Database environments.
• To recommend appropriate mitigating controls for all identifiable risks on the bank’s databases
• To investigate incidences in IT.
• To implement sound independent control, policies and standards covering all sources of identified risks in IT database operations
• To promptly identify and report IT process operational lapses.
• To design and develop work plans necessary for the actualization of the objectives of safeguarding the information asset of the Bank’s IT department.
• To participate and perform control reviews on applications (in-house and 3rd party solutions) deployed in the bank – UATs, S.I.Ts, deployments etc.
• To review IT staff, staffing, conditions of service and segregation of duties in IT Operations.
• To participate in all IT Projects and Product designs with the view to identifying risks and incorporating controls.
• To enforce policies on BCP/DR.
• To ensure implementation of approved recommendations of auditors, consultants and security analysts.
• To deliver on all other assignments delegated by supervisors and Head IT & E-Business Control.
Professional Membership and Certification:
• Must possess related Information Systems Security, Control Audit and Assurance professional qualifications from relevant bodies ISACA, SC2, EC-Council etc.: (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CISSP, CDPSE, Postilion Administration, Postilion Security +EMV, OCA, OCP etc.).
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either a bank / financial institution/IT (Cyber Security) Consulting firms with the last 3 in Information systems security, control and assurance related functions.
• Database Administration skills is an advantage: Oracle DB, MSSQL DB etc
• Good Information Systems Security, control and audit background.