Job Title: Team member E-Investigation
Proposed Grade: Banking Officer
Duties to include:
- Incidenting of assigned cases/requests from CCMP/Manage Engine respectively in the Fraud Register as appropriate
- Investigation of assigned fraud cases/irregularities as well as issuance of applicable quality investigation reports to the Team Lead
- Prepare and reference Fraud case files for appropriate filing in the Unit’s Shared Folder
- Preparation of restitution for defrauded customers and advising branches of restitution approvals
- Providing evidence to security agencies (The EFCC/Police) on investigated cases as required
- Standing as prosecution witnesses in court cases investigated by the Unit and transferred to the EFCC and Police for prosecution
- Listing of qualifying BVNs for Watch Listing
- Liaison and collaboration with the investigation units of other banks to forestall fraud and enhance fraud recovery.
- Review/responding to staff pending irregularities requests by HR
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Team Lead
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Kindly note that this opportunity is only open to professionals who currently work within the banking sector.
If you’re registered with LinkedIn please also feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/oscartemple for all the latest career advice and exclusive job opportunities