Proposed Grade: Senior Banking Officer
Sector: Commercial Bank
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of ‘Team member, general investigations’ to ensure all assigned fraud cases are investigated promptly and reports issued appropriately.
- Incidenting of assigned cases/requests from CCMP/Manage Engine respectively in the Fraud Register as appropriate
- Investigation of assigned fraud cases/irregularities as well as issuance of applicable quality investigation reports to the Team Lead
- Prepare and reference Fraud case files for appropriate filing in the Unit’s Shared Folder
- Preparation of restitution for defrauded customers and advising branches of restitution approvals
- Providing evidence to security agencies (The EFCC/Police) on investigated cases as required
- Standing as prosecution witnesses in court cases investigated by the Unit and transferred to the EFCC and Police for prosecution
- Listing of qualifying BVNs for Watch Listing
- Liaison and collaboration with the investigation units of other banks to forestall fraud and enhance fraud recovery.
- Review/responding to staff pending irregularities requests by HR
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Team Lead
- A good first degree/equivalent in any numerate discipline preferably in Accounting.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bank/financial institution with at least 3 years in Audit/Internal Control.
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.