Email Address: email@example.com (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Grade: SBO -AM
- Support Royalty segment strategy and its execution as well as identifying potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Support the achievement of revenue, balance sheet and operating profit targets agreed in annual budget and establishing fundamentals for long term performance of the segment.
- Identify potential new clients and working with them to build up a relationship with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Provide up to date information on market updates and financial news so as to investment options for customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and grow of Royalty Segment portfolio by:
- Working with product team to offer attractive / relevant products, schemes, and services.
- End-to-end organization of customer engagement through events, focus groups and use of RMs.
- Engaging frontline periodically to review portfolio, understand their challenges (if any), identify training needs, and obtain feedback on market realities, our products & campaigns.
- Grow, manage and preserve wealth for High Networth Individuals
- Develop seasonal/Next Best Action campaigns to incentivize the sales force/Customers and increase run rate.
- Driving channel migration to online, mobile banking and debit cards to reduce cost to serve.
- Driving increase in segment PPC ratio towards improving profitability and customer stickiness.
- Produce and track weekly attrition reports and come up with strategies to minimize it by developing pro-active steps to be adopted by RMs.
- Conduct market research (focus groups) and benchmarking with key competitors
- Monitoring segment portfolio to reduce/eliminate customers with zero / negative profitability.
- Conduct training sessions for frontlines on contact strategy, sales techniques etc.
- Track process for migration of customers across Personal & Elite segments.
- Ensure communication and interaction with frontline to aid the achievement of a balanced growth of the Royalty segment by maximizing market share, client, and staff satisfaction.
- Support the development (and continuous improvement) of comprehensive Value Proposition for Royalty segment, including developing partnerships with reputable institutions to offer lifestyle benefits to Royalty customers.
Work closely with Service quality in driving a minimum acceptable behavior of RMs and PSA’s in managing customer queries and sales objections respectively
- First degree from a reputable educational institution
- (Possession of a post-graduate degree is an added advantage) Min 3 years’ experience in Banking, Strategy, Consulting
- Excellent business communication and strong leadership skills.
- Heightened negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Heightened analytical skills.
- Research oriented.
- Deep understanding of SME products and services.
- Excellent product development capabilities.