Job Title: Tech Risk – Platform Security Architecture – Cloud Security
Location: Dallas TX.
Salary Compensation: $250K/yr. – $350K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com
Industry: Financial Services
In this role, you will join one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will validate architectural deficiencies, vulnerabilities and implementation weaknesses to demonstrate security gaps, provide mitigation options and help teams deliver secure products and solutions for the firm.
- Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements and adoption
- Work with various teams to understand design proposals and evaluate risk
- Design secure patterns and produce guidance to reduce risks through opinionated architecture
- Perform infrastructure as code reviews
- Develop policy as code, templates and modules to implement and enforce secure patterns and guidance
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role (focusing in either Network, Windows or Linux platforms) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application and infrastructure protocols
- Must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
- Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
- Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
- Hands on experience with Google Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure optional)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Policy as Code, templates and modules
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cyber-Security, or Information Security
- Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer security, network security, network device management, IT administration, cloud security, infrastructure pentesting
Job Location: Dallas