Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Experience: minimum of 6 years
- Strategic formulation of initiatives to drive partnerships of B2G, B2B and B2C customer acquisition using collection and payment platforms.
- Partnerships around business and technical initiatives to drive government revenue collections using alternate channels across the 36 states and 774 local councils
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies and translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized ordersDrive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria