Territory Manager Nigeria
Building the mobile phone operator of the future Our client is a fintech and payments technology company, developing leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators. Our vision is to enable financial inclusion and onboard millions of people to digital payments and microfinance. For this endeavor, we count on strong allies such as Google or Facebook.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Territory Manager to be based in Lagos, who can drive the growth of Our Client’s business in Nigeria and West Africa.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director of EMEA, the candidate will help to achieve the strategic goals of the company, which include: managing the business and the day-today operations, being the main interface with our customers, developing new business opportunities and assuring the profitability of the business for Our client in Nigeria.
The key responsibilities of the role are: Leadership
- Leading the establishment, and oversee the management of Our client business in Nigeria, in line with the company’s objectives
- Ensuring the profitability of the business and leading the growth within existing and new accounts in West Africa .
- Recruiting and managing a growing team of professionals (technology, product and operations), including those working remotely and ensure performance is managed and talent is nurtured.
- Ensure that the values, standards, priorities of the company are instilled and adhered to corporate vision
- Developing an outstanding relationship with our customers and dealing with C level executives from mobile carriers
- Understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing effective strategies within their organizations to secure Our Client obectives.
- Having the capacity to influence customer decisions by driving conversations and providing key arguments to onboard them.
- Identifying new business opportunities in both existing and new customer accounts
- Preparing presentations and new proposals to customers
Knowledge and working experience
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business development working within the payments and fintech industry.
- 5 years of experience working in a key leadership role in a complex organization ideally based outside the organization’s head office
- BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus
- Experience with startups is also a plus.
If suitable, share your updated CV in word version to email@example.com with job title as subject of mail. Referrals are also appreciated