Job title: VP, Information Security
Location: New York
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the CISO of Platform Engineering is responsible for the development of the company’s DevOps, Security and Compliance strategies. The role of CISO is to provide the leadership and guidance necessary for an organization to manage the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization’s intellectual property, security and system operations.
- Oversee a team of DevOps, SecOps and Compliance professionals, whose mandate is to manage risk and safeguard the company’s assets, intellectual property and cloud based infrastructure and adhere to any compliance requirements.
- Establish and maintain global security policies, standards and guidelines and implement process and procedure to ensure an acceptable risk level is maintained. Information protection responsibilities will include network security architecture, network access and monitoring, data access and monitoring, identity and access management, employee education and awareness.
- Review and approve security and compliance policies and controls to manage risk, such as, but not limited to, data loss prevention, identity and access management, fraud prevention, intrusion and penetration management, privacy and compliance and business continuity planning.
- Identify and approve the selection and design of security, compliance, systems, tools and devices, and maintain ongoing support and currency of such processes, systems, tools and devices.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience, with a minimum of 8 years in a leadership role with direct technical responsibility at either a best-in-class enterprise or high growth startup with proven experience hiring, training, and managing effective teams.
- Experience in IPO readiness; particularly compliance across the areas of systems, vendors and infrastructure.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with engineers and non-engineering stakeholders alike across varying levels of seniority with excellent communication, adaptability and collaboration skills.
Job Location: New York