VP Technical Product Manager, Texas, USA
Compensation: $120,000 to $200,000 Annually
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
- Opportunity to help lead development and optimization of all aspects of the product
- Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
- Work with your Product Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
- Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
- Complete projects supporting product line management strategic initiatives.
- Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
- Apply your knowledge in marketing, project management, and statistics to enhance product profitability.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to maintain a consistent product portfolio meeting global product strategy.
- Translate key business insights into technical changes.
- 5+ Years of PM Experience
- Previous startup experience, especially one that has gone through funding rounds
- Process driven with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Startup Experience Preferred
- Experience with food delivery and/or multi-sided market place products is preferred
- Strong technical understanding with prior engineering experience preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Texas USA