Job Role: Report Analyst
Industry: Financial services (Bank)
The report analyst is a data specialist that is responsible for gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports and dashboards that help business teams and segments see insights that would enable better decision making. He/ She also introduces periodic improvements throughout the reporting process.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for producing reports and dashboards that effectively deliver insights to the business
• Assist in the design, architecture, and implementation of data sources to include data warehouse, traditional relational databases, and unstructured content utilizing installed Business Intelligence suite.
• Responsible for the design and creation of data structures to produce reports to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for clients
• Interacts with customers in conjunction with the Business Analyst to understand business and data requirements, and iteratively designs report prototypes for customer feedback.
• Works with team to identify best means to display data e.g., dashboard, chart, report, tabular, filters, selection options and subsequently build.
• Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in impactful ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
• Works with Business Analysts who provide subject matter expertise throughout the report production
• Utilize agile methodology in the report development process
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
▪ Number of insightful dashboards created
▪ Timeliness and accuracy of dashboards and automated scorecards delivered to business ▪ Number of reports created on SSRS
▪ Timeliness and accuracy of reports developed on SSRS
▪ Quick TAT on customer’s report and dashboard requests
– Minimum education level –First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree. – 1- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Good SQL skills
• Database Management
• In-depth knowledge of Reporting & Visualization tools
• Programming skills using any acceptable language
• Knowledge of Financial Projections and trend analytics
• Documentation Skills
• Innovative & Open Minded
• Interpersonal skills
• Collaborative skills
• Communication (oral & written)
• Coordination skills
CV to be sent to email@example.com